The MSEA dividend program is underwritten by Pinnacol Assurance. Through the program, The Empire Company offers oilfield contractors the same Workers’ Compensation coverage available through Pinnacol at discounted rates.
Here’s how it works:
- Qualifying member discounts: Member rates are 4% lower than those quoted outside the association.
- Surcharge-free dividend program: Some MSEA members have received over 20% of their annual Workers’ Compensation Premium back in the form of Dividends1.
- Cost-containment discounts: The Empire Company will help you qualify for the Colorado Department of Labor’s cost-containment certification, giving you an additional 5% discount.
MSEA members can also take advantage of The Empire Company’s other services:
- Liability insurance
- Rig and auto coverage
- Claims assistance
- Group health insurance plans
- 401(k) plans
- Dental, vision, and life insurance plans